2009年12月23日 星期三

福山植物園之旅



I joined my husband's office outing to 福山植物園 yesterday.I heard a lot about this botanical garden in Y-Lan. In my view, it is not as good as we expected.I will rate its beauty as 小家碧玉level. The garden is pretty small in size and flowers are very scarce.It is not worth going all the way from Taipei to visit it.
However, the restaurant we had lunch before going into the mountain was really awesome. What I like about the restaurant is not only the delicious food it served, its decoration , the surrounding, and its service are all first rate.
The restaurant is surrounded by orange and 楊桃 orchards with landscaped rocks and clear stream flowing around. The food is fixed with fresh fruit and other materials, generous portion, wholesome and delicious.
time: Dec , 2009
place: Y-Lan, Taiwan
團體照

沒有留言:

張貼留言