2010年7月14日 星期三

the wedding


In Taiwan a wedding is more than a social gathering. It's a lively enjoyable show.
The day we received the wedding card I make up my mind I would not miss this wedding party which would be held in 維多利亞酒店. I wanted to see in person what the restaurant looked like .
Just as I expected the wedding was very romantic. The bride and the groom were ushered into the party by a hotly-dressed violinist. They elegantly walked down the aisle with melodious music. At this time quests along the aisle spread flower petals to the new couples to make the atmosphere more romantic.
Many restaurants will start the banquet with a fancy dinner-serving show. Most weddings serve 12 courses of dish in the banquet.
During the party , most brides will change dress at least twice and go table by table to accept blessings from well-wishers. When the party comes to an end, the couples will stand at the exit to say good by to all guests.
time: July, 2010
place: Taipei

沒有留言:

張貼留言