2010年6月23日 星期三

an incompetent doctor

San Diego's trolley
I have been troubled by menopause syndrome for a couple of months. It's so severe that I experienced hot flash a dozen of times a day and frequent irregular heartbeat which I suspected also caused by Hormone deficiency.

I went to a prestigious hospital in Taipei. After hearing my description about my symptoms , the doctor said my irregular heartbeat was not related to my Hormone disorder and I should be checked by a cardiologist for my problem. But my instinct told me that he was wrong. He only gave me a hormone shot to ease my hot flash.

One day after the hormone shot , all my symptoms vanished in the air. It proves the doctor was wrong to say my irregular heartbeat was not caused by Hormone deficiency.

On the second visit to the doctor, I expressed my concern over HRT's (Hormone Replacement Treatment ) impact on my uterine fibroid . I am afraid hormone may stimulate the growth of uterine mass. The doctor assured me that Hormone had nothing to do with the growth of uterine fibroid.

On hearing his wrong statement, I decided I should not entrust my health and life to such a lousy doctor. It's a common sense among women that estrogen does stimulate the growth of lumps.

picture time: June, 2010
place: San Diego


沒有留言:

張貼留言